I'm off to Breckenridge for the weekend and I needed a healthy and tasty
snack for the road trip. DEEZ NUTZ are easy to make and uses the sous weed
coconut oil from the previous post. It's sweet, spicy, and you can eat more
than one before you hit the slopes!
Spicy Medicated Almonds
• 2 cups raw almonds
• 2 Tbsp brown sugar
• 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
• 1 Tbsp ground chipotle powder
• 1 tsp coriander
• 1/2 Tbsp toasted garlic chips
• 1/2 tsp black peppercorns
• 2 tsp sea salt
• 3 Tbsp medicated coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. Mix all spices in a small bowl and crush if needed.
3. Add all ingredients to a skillet and cook on medium-high for 3-4 minutes mixing frequently until almonds are fully coated.
4. Spread almonds on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and add more salt if needed.
6. Cool completely before storing.
- Recipe: How to Make Cannabis-Infused Nut Butter - Leafly
- Marijuana recipe: Chewy granola bars from Kitchen Kush
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies III Recipe - Allrecipes.com
- Great Edibles Recipes: Banana Bread - Weedist
- How To Make Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Seeds
- Nutella That Gets You High - How To Make Old Hippie's Entella
- Chewy White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipes - YouTube
- 1001 Cannabis Recipes - The Only Guide For Cooking With ...
- 240 Weed Edible Recipes Because F*ck It, Let's Get High ...
- Simple medicated Blondie recipe. - YouTube