Steak with Garlic Canna-Butter
• 2 (10 oz) Rib-eye Steaks
• 2 Tbsp Canna-Butter
• 1 tsp Roasted Garlic
• 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
• 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
• Canola Oil
1. Season steaks on each side with salt and cracked pepper. Let them sit in room temperature for 30 minsPlace a cast-iron skillet in the oven and heat the oven to 500ºF.
2. In food processor, blend roasted garlic and canna-butter until uniform. Set aside.
3. When the oven reaches temperature, remove the skillet and place on the range over high heat for 5 minutes. Coat the steak lightly with canola oil.
4. Place the steaks in the middle of the hot skillet. Grill 30 seconds without moving. Flip steaks and cook another 30 seconds. Place the pan straight into the oven for 2 minutes. Flip the steak and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Remove the steak from the skillet, cover loosely with foil and rest for 2-5 minutes.
6. Serve with a Tbsp of garlic canna-butter on top.
- Tomahawk Ribeye ›
- Recipe: Tomahawk Rib Eye | Cannabis Now ›
- Garlic-Herb Cannabutter ›
- Seared Bone-In Ribeye & Garlic Herb Cannacompound Butter ... ›
- Cooking with Cannabis with The Stoner's Cookbook | Colorado Pot ... ›
- 8 weed recipes for the stoner with a sophisticated palate ›
- How to make Canna-Compound Butter for cooking with marijuana ... ›
- Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis - SF Evergreen ›