Medicated Grilled Cheese
• 2 slices bread
• 1 Tbsp cannabis-infused butter
• 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
• 2 ounces grated cheddar
1. Heat a cast iron pan over medium-low heat.
2. Thinly spread one side of each bread slice with butter and the other side of each slice with mayonnaise.
3. Lower the heat to reduce smoke. When the cheese is about halfway melted, flip one slice over on top of the other, and press lightly to melt.
4. Keep flipping the sandwich, pressing lightly with a spatula, until the sandwich crusty and melty.