Here's how to make stove top cannabutter:
Here's a simple way to make canna-butter right on your stove-top!
• 1/2 lb butter - unsalted
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/2 oz of ground cannabis flower
* decarb your ground cannabis flower for maximum THC infusion
1. Add water and butter into a medium-sized sauce pan and simmer on low heat.
2. When the butter is fully melted, add in the cannabis.
3. Cover and simmer on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour the mixture into a glass container using a cheesecloth or mesh strainer to strain the cannabis from the butter and water mixture. Discard the leftover cannabis.
5. Cover and refrigerate the liquid until the butter solidifies. When hardened, the butter will separate from the water, allowing you to easily remove the canna-butter. Discard the water after. Enjoy!