It may not come as a surprise to find out Bill Walton likes marijuana. The longtime Deadhead has certainly seen plenty of it in all his years following the band. But just in case viewers weren't sure, they got a glimpse into how Walton really feels when ESPN came back early from a commercial break during the College Football National Championship game.
Walton was sitting down with five ESPN personalities shooting the shit about the game. Right before halftime he admitted he had no idea who the starting QB was for the Clemson Tigers, or who he wanted to win the game.
But he DID know a thing or two about legalization. At one point, Walton suggests what many cannabis activists have wish for—for President Obama to give "blanket amnesty" to people who've gotten in trouble for using cannabis.
Hopefully the right audience was listening.
- Bill Walton Rants About Marijuana - YouTube ›
- Bill Walton rants about America's marijuana policies on air ... ›
- Bill Walton on Weed - YouTube ›
- ESPN Returns From Commercial To Catch Bill Walton Going On ... ›
- Bill Walton Went On An On-Air Rant Against The War On Drugs: 'An ... ›
- Bill Walton Spots Snoop Dogg Courtside, Clearly Wants to Get High ... ›
- Bill Walton makes pro-marijuana argument during ESPN telecast ... ›