Just like the sous weed cannabis-infused butter, it's super easy to infuse cannabis into your olive oil with the sous vide technique. Since you can fit many mason jars in a sous vide water bath, imagine the all the different flavored oil concoctions you can whip up all in one sitting! This technique is simple and discreet--no smell! You can just set it and forget it.
<p class="shortcode-media shortcode-media-youtube"> <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hEz0zkzGQGQ?rel=0" width="100%" height="480" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="EVARRD1490723766"></iframe> </p> <p><strong><br></strong></p><p>
Sous Vide Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
• 16oz extra virgin olive oil
• 1 oz cannabis clippings/trim or flowers (add more or less depending on
1. Pour olive oil in two 12oz mason jars. It is important to use jars
specific to canning, so please no repurposed mayo jars. Inspect the jar for
cracks. A freezer-safe zip bag may be used as well.
2. Decarb your cannabis to activate the THC and pour half into each jar of
olive oil. Seal the jars finger tight.
3. Set your sous vide water bath to 85ºC (185ºF).
4. Once the sous vide water bath has reached its temp, gently place the
jars in the water bath.
5. Sous vide for 4 hours. Remove from water bath and strain. Discard the
clippings and allow the infused olive oil to cool. Store in a cool dark