The team from AIT tested the antibacterial action of coconut oil and found that incorporating enzyme-modified coconut oil into dental hygiene products would be an attractive alternative to chemical additives. The oils were tested against strains of Streptococcus bacteria which are common inhabitants of the mouth. They found that enzyme-modified coconut oil strongly inhibited the growth of most strains of Streptococcus bacteria which is also major cause of tooth decay.
You've probably heard the joke; Coconut oil fixes everything from dry skin, to cavities, to your bad credit. Coconut oil is pretty great but it's even better when it's got cannabis infused in it! Below is a simple recipe using the sous vide method. After you're finished, you can use the medicated coconut oil as toothpaste before bed!
• 3 Tbsp Organic Baking Soda
• 3 Tbsp Medicated Coconut Oil
• 20 drops of peppermint or cinnamon oil
• 2 tsp glycerin
• a few drops of stevia or one packet of xylitol (which also fights tooth decay)
1. Mix all ingredients together.