Elevate your Netflix and chill night with some medicated popcorn!
Movie Pot Corn
• 1/3 cup popcorn kernels (I used a colorful heirloom mix)
• 3 Tbsp canola oil
• 3 Tbsp canna-butter - melted
• 1/2 Tbsp Finishing salt
1. Heat up the canola oil in a 3-quart saucepan on medium high heat.
2. Add in popcorn kernels and give it a good stir to cover in oil. Make sure there is no overlap. Cover the saucepan let the kernels pop!
3. Once the kernels begin to pop, give the pan a good shake every couple seconds to move the kernels to the bottom. Now is also the time to open the lid just slightly to let steam escape.
4. Once the popping slows to a few seconds between pops, it is time to remove from heat and dump into a large serving bowl. Toss with melted canna-butter and finishing salt. Enjoy immediately!